At Emory-Adventist Hospital it is our goal to provide our patients with the best care and services possible. As a patient, you are a vital part of your healthcare team. Before visiting our facility, we encourage our patients and visitors to familiarize themselves with measures to ensure a time sensible and quality stay at our hospital.
- Know your rights and responsibilities as a patient
- Provide full disclosure of your medical history and current medications
- Make your allergies known- Doctors and nurses need to know if you are allergic to anything at all to avoid complications
- Communicate all questions and concerns regarding your care and treatment
- Understand post-hospital visit responsibilities regarding your health and financial obligation
If you are having a surgical procedure, read about Surgical Services for more information.